We were heading south for the Kagaladaki TFP and required a stopover for the night. This was our choice and we did not regret it. We should like to revisit for longer next time.
Reception was swift, friendly and efficient. The layout is mainly outdoors with bungalow style chalets etc..,an outside dining area and bar. Food was presented well and delicious. All contact staff that we met were extremely friendly and helpful.
The place is a Game farm/Park and they offer interesting drives in their open vehicles to see antelope etc., close up if you are lucky. No 'dangerous' game although Leopards are seen from time to time. Guided nature walks are also provided.
Chalets were clean, spacious and well laid out. Bathrooms are en suite with a high level of cleanliness throughout.
Breakfast next morning was well cooked with a variety of dishes available to suit all tastes (no puns)
All in all a comfortable and restful place in a beautiful location.
- Also Known As:
- Kalahari Anib Hotel Mariental
- Kalahari Anib Hotel
- Kalahari Anib Lodge Namibia/Mariental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kalahari Anib Lodge lies like a lush green oasis in the midst of red Kalahari dunes. The restaurant and chalets are arranged around a shaded courtyard with a large swimming pool. 36 rooms with a private veranda are available for tour groups. For individual travellers there are 19 rooms, set slightly apart, with views of the open savannah and with a separate swimming pool. Located about 30 km northeast of Mariental the lodge makes for a perfect stopover on the way south. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Kalahari Anib Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.