Our party of 4 stayed at the Amari Palm Reef Koh Samuii for 10 nights from the 29th April until the 9th May.
We stayed in 2 pool view rooms on the garden side of the resort which was quiet and peaceful. Our room was spacious and our beds were comfortable. We loved the added touch of having fresh fruit delivered to our room.
We found the pool and facilities on the garden side to be quieter and had no problem finding towels or a sun lounge. Pool staff are present during the day to order drinks and food but it would be good to have an actual bar installed in this area as the only bar present is on the other side of the road (where free wifi is also available). In saying this the bar on the other side of the road is only a short walk away.
We sometimes sat on the resort's sun lounges on the beach, but didnt swim in the beach as during the time we were there, the water was very shallow with lots of seaweed around.
It would be nice to have some large beanbags to lie on as well, we saw these out the front of some of hotels on Bohput beach and they looked really comfortable.
Staff were friendly and only too willing to help.
Breakfast was included with our accommodation and was plentiful, of a high standard and a great variety.
The location of the resort is excellent, only a short walk to the shops and restaurants. We never had to catch tuk tuks or taxis except when we wanted to explore the rest of the island or visit the night markets at Fishermans Village, Bohput Beach.
Overall we really enjoyed our stay at Amari Palm Reef Koh Samuii and would recommend to others.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Palm Reef Koh Samui Hotel Chaweng
- Amari Palm Reef Koh Samui Hotel
- Amari Palm Reef Hotel
- Amari Palm Reef Resort
- Amari Palm Reef Koh Samui Chaweng
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cushioned by soft white sands and sparkling waters, Amari welcomes you to one of the most idyllic islands in the Gulf of Thailand. A gem set apart from the rest of the world, Amari Palm Reef Koh Samui on Koh Samui invites you to live out your days on island time, where there is always time for another dip in the pool or another walk on the beach. Turn off your clock, enter our time zone, and let Amari take care of the rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Amari Hotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Amari Palm Reef Koh Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.