Initially I was a little disappointed with this resort when I arrived but it grew on me. We stayed in a deluxe room which for a resort was a little out dated in terms of decor and the bathroom was a little uncomfortable given that there are windows that look straight into the bedroom, not a great thing when you are travelling with friends. The bar fridge was cold, which was brilliant and often hard to find when travelling abroad.
The staff were all very helpful and everyone down to the engineering staff greeted you. There was a particular lady at the front desk who assisted us with a late checkout, a transfer to the airport and also to change our flights back home. She is a great asset to your resort and I only wish I could remember her name and not of it was a hassle.
They have some great activities in the afternoon for children, and a beautiful restaurant on the beach to dine at for dinner, which is well worth it!! There breakfasts are great with lots of variety and something for everyone. There are a lot of families staying at this resort which can often make the pool area a little loud during the day but all in all a good stay is to be had.
- Also Known As:
- Chaweng Regent Beach Hotel Chaweng
- Chaweng Regent Beach Hotel
- Regent Koh Samui
- Chaweng Regent
- Chaweng Regent Beach
- Chaweng Regent Beach Resort Koh Samui
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to your own paradise, enveloped in breezy elegance and shaded by majestic coconut trees. Enjoy a taste of tropical living, bask among blooming native flowers and sweeping ocean views and delight in an idyllic holiday of relaxation and pampering. Chaweng Regent Beach Resort, where impeccable service and luxury accommodation await, offering a refuge to promote health and wellness with palate-pleasing experiences.This is the place to relax. There is nothing to disturb the blissful tranquility of Samui. This is a place to explore. There is much to see and do, but only at a pace you set yourself. Chaweng Regent Beach Resort is a stunning beach front resort, situated on the famous Chaweng beach on Koh Samui. Conveniently located only a short walk away from the vibrant excitement of Chaweng with its many entertainment spots, restaurants and shopping centers, our resort offers the very best location to suit all tastes. Whether you want to get away from it all and relax in our tranquil surroundings or shop till you drop, Chaweng Regent Beach Resort has it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Priceline, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Chaweng Regent Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.