Don't pay any attention to reviews of this hotel on other sites, Borgo Pretale is a lovely hotel, very isolated maybe, but that's a plus point. The General Manager,Antonella and her staff, in particular Jessica, made my wife and I feel very welcome. We had a Junior suite which was more than adequate. We stayed for 4 nights and ate there every night sat outside on the lovely terrace. The food was very nice and the outdoor pool was very clean and welcoming. I would certainly go back and would not have a problem recommending it.
- Also Known As:
- Borgo Pretale Hotel
- Borgo Pretale Sovicille
- Borgo Pretale Hotel Sovicille
- Borgo Pretale Tuscany, Italy - Sovicille
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Borgo Pretale is a heavenly retreat in the lush green hills of Siena.34 rooms located both in the XIIc. Tower and in the lovely cottages spread in the 2h garden.Restaurant with tuscan specialities and terrace with breathtaking view over the valley. Sporting activities: Tennis court, gym with sauna, archery, trekking, mountain biking and swimming poolConference room -ideal location for team building and outdoor training.Wedding and banqueting facilities.Open seasonly from April to October ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Borgo Pretale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.