Staff was very responsive and helpful to our needs (i.e., arranging taxis, recommending time of day for bird watching, ordering dinner and breakfast, etc). We had a great open air balance on the back of our room (ground floor) which is where we spent all our time. Very relaxing, shaded (so not too hot), and charming. Very nice place overall, good rooms and great service.
- Also Known As:
- Tharavadu Heritage Home Hotel Kumarakom
- Tharavadu Heritage Home Hotel
- Tharavadu Heritage Home Kumarakom, Kerala
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ours is a 120 Year Old Christian Banglow converted into a Modern Travellers Inn by keeping its original Heritage Structure. We provide Homely stay, food, ayurveda body massaging, boat cruise etc. for our Guests. We are located in the backwater tourist village named Kumarakom in Kerala State in India. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, HostelBookers and Tingo so you can book your Tharavadu Heritage Home reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.