We visited the resort the last week of April, with friends. Although there was a wedding during the weekend, we experienced good, friendly service at the restaurants, although a bit slow at the outdoors restaurant. The room was clean and comfortable and I heard they will update furniture in the near future so that will make them even better. The beach was indeed swimmable if you walked a few feet into the water and it was great for paddle boarding. Very close to " The Bosque Seco and Bosque Enano" which are good for bird watching and nature walks. The formal restaurant was great, with good selections and excellent food for very reasonable prices.
We are planning to return with our kids.
- Also Known As:
- Copamarina Beach Hotel Guanica
- Copamarina Beach Hotel
- Copamarina Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Copamarina Beach Resort Puerto Rico
- Copamarina Beach Resort Puerto Rico/Guanica
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Puerto Rico's undiscovered Southwestern coast is one of the Island's best-kept secrets. This beautifully landscaped, 20-acre tropical resort is situated on an isolated 3/4 mile crescent of Caribbean beachfront. The resort offers the finest in relaxation, dining, diving, sailing and eco-tourist wonders to create the perfect vacation experience. All inclusive package available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Amex, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Copamarina Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.