Excellent spot to explore the area from. Highly recommend the large villa's with own pool - that really makes a difference. Plenty of room in the property, reasonably kitted out, though would call parts of the finish 3* rather than 5*. Good boulangerie a few minutes away in the village for fresh breakfast goods every day and one of the local bars does suprisingly good take-away pizza's. So easy enough to eat more cheaply than the on-site restaurant - good, but with prices to match. Check out Les Calicots restaurant in Fabrezan as well - superb.
- Also Known As:
- Les Jardins De Saint-Benoit Hotel
- Les Jardins De Saint-Benoit Hotel Saint-Laurent-De-La-Cabrerisse
- Les Jardins De Saint-Benoit France/Saint-Laurent-De-La-Cabrerisse
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Life in the village as it was long ago among the Corbière vineyards the sea and the garrigue. For nature lovers, for children, for epicures and explorers. A totally unique concept. Les Jardins de Saint Benoit has reinvented family holidays. Guests come from afar in order to live one of Europe’s many unique experiences. The village is completely integrated into its environment with its small houses typical of surrounding villages, its pedestrian cobbled streets, its fountains and olive groves, and its elegant pool areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Les Jardins de Saint-Benoit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.