We loved our 5-night stay at Kenoa. It is by far the most beautiful hotel in Brazil. The location is wonderful (although the sea is a bit rough right in front of the hotel), the hotel design is just out of this world gorgeous, service is extremely attentive and nice, and the rooms are very beautiful. This place is a piece of art. We also loved the food and the pool service. The manager/owner was there the whole time and fixed every little issue we faced. For example, the hotel had a power surge and we were left in a hot room from 11pm-2:30am because of a confusion in the night shift staff. The next day, we complained and they were extremely polite and agreed they had made a mistake. They upgraded us to a better room (with a private pool) and sent us a bottle of wine with a kind note. It is not whether you have issues, it is how you fix them. And they did a great job at making our stay a pleasure! The only negatives I'd say are: 1) no kids menu, so you are left arguing with them on the cost of a kid's dish, 2) beach right upfront is very rough but the hotel is a 20-min walk from a "natural pool", and 3) value - come on, they are great, but not sure if that great to charge what they do (cheapest room at US$780/night)
- Also Known As:
- Kenoa - Exclusive Beach Spa And Resort
- Kenoa - Exclusive Beach Hotel Barra De Sao Miguel
- Kenoa - Exclusive Beach Hotel
- Kenoa - Exclusive Beach Spa & Resort Brazil/Barra De Sao Miguel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tablet Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Kenoa - Exclusive Beach Spa & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.