This was my first "package holiday" and never ever again. This hotel is truly awful. The rooms are that bad they are more like a backpackers hostel. The floor was not clean, the beds are such poor quality that they are more like third world hospital beds, yes that bad, the air con has a massive hole next to it so when you turn a light on in the middle of the night you get bitten like anything and to be honest the rooms are more like 2* quality - but maybe i shouldent be suprised as it was mainly for a certain travel company?
The grounds are OK but forget relaxing on the sea as its just full of touts and sea weed, nothing like the pictures at all. As soon as you walk on the beach you get harrased and cant enjoy it. Then you think lets go by the pool - well that would be good apart from the fact there is a pool boy who plays games with other guests all afternoon so no peace and quiet.
The reception staff are really rude and pretty useless - they have NO people skills whatsoever. We got to check in and were told our room was not ready at 3pm - another couple came in and got a room straight away! we complained and they said it was because they had 2 single beds, yeah right! They are complete jobworths.
The monkeys are the highlight, but to be honest the hotel room was that bad and terrible we booked a 3 days safari just to get our of the horrid place - the tent on safari was 10 times more luxurious that the horrendus rooms. I am not a snob, but i would compare these rooms to a backpackers hostel in peru - thats how bad they are.
I would aviod this hotel like the plague, no matter how cheap it is.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Neptune Paradise Hotel Diani
- Sentido Neptune Paradise Hotel
- Neptune Paradise Village Hotel
- Neptune Paradise Village Ukunda
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Neptune Paradise Beach Resort & Spa is set in a beautiful tropical garden. The 92 rooms are in makuti roofed cottages bungalows with only 4 rooms per unit. This gives you a relaxing and quiet holiday. Restaurants and bars form a perfect match between hotel and nature and offer a real African atmosphere. The Resort is located at the South Coast at the famous Diani Beach. Mombasa town at ca. 40 km, Moi International Airport at ca. 45 km and the nearby Ukunda Airstrip is only ca. 8 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Fastbooking and Travelocity so you can book your Neptune Paradise Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.