The sun beds are crammed round the pool so there is no personal space. Beds are literally positioned touching each other. There is loud music blasting out from the poolside bar which is something you might expect if you were in Ayia Napa. The staff were arrogant and rude.
If you want an upmarket hotel do not book this one.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Beach Hotel And Resort
- Coral Beach Paphos
- Coral Beach Hotel
- Coral Beach Hotel Cyprus
- Coral Beach Hotel Paphos
- Coral Beach Hotel & Resort Cyprus/Peyia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coral Beach Hotel & Resort, in Paphos, Cyprus occupies a superb location overlooking the golden sandy beaches and sparkling waters of Coral bay. Adjacent to the Akamas peninsular, an area protected by UNESCO, the Coral Beach Hotel & Resort offers the perfect base for exploration, either by jeep or on horseback.Perfectly seasoned all the year round, being the warmest in the winter and coolest in the summer, Paphos is the perfect destination in Cyprus for a vacation any time. Spoilt with unspoilt natural beauty and built on the aspects of traditional rustic architecture, the Coral Beach Hotel & Resort, has warmth that makes everyone feel at home.To add further ease to its guest's stay the Hotel is offering an All Inclusive Option; the only 5 star resort in Paphos, Cyprus with this option ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Otel, Hotels.com, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Coral Beach Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.