I went with a friend and her children (16 & 21) for a week in August to the Apollonium. After reading some of the reviews here I wondered what I had let myself in for. However we had a fabulous time, As part of the Club Costa we had a lovely 2 bedroom apartment with a well decorated kitchen and lounge (with double bed sofa, which I slept on and it was very comfy), the apartment had a large balcony which we enjoyed sitting out on for a drink, watching the sunset. We did have a "hot tub" but this is just tap filled and has now electric to heat the water, so never got hot - however not a necessity in the great weather.
Yes the resort is a bit remote but for a week we had more than enough to do. The beach area at the resort are lovely with plenty of sun loungers and a nice pier with steps down to the sea for a swim. We ate at the beach bar twice and the food was very nice, however we preferred to get the Dolmus to Akbuk where there were plenty of restaurants and a nice little promenade which had craft sellers etc... plenty of places to eat and drink.
The resort runs several boat trips, one is a ferry service to Altinkum, which is good for a bit of shopping. We also had a lovely full day out on a swim and sun boat trip where we tootled around the area and dropped off for swims.
If you are wanting a clubbing holiday this is a no go, however if you want a relaxing week in the sun with enough bars and restaurants to keep you fed and watered you will have a lovely time
- Also Known As:
- Apollonium Club La Costa Spa & Beach Hotel
- Apollonium Club La Costa Spa & Beach Hotel Milas
- Apollonium Club La Costa Spa And Beach Resort
- Apollonium Spa & Beach Resort Turkey/Milas
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Apollonium Spa & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.