We were moved from our first room on the second day as the bath was leaking. We were moved into a much better room but, this begged the question as to why they hadn't put us there in the first place as we were honeymooners and were one of only two couples staying at the hotel...
The restaurant was very slow with very poor quality cooking. Bland, overcooked and extremely expensive!!
However, we liked the fact that it was empty after Venice & Florence at our first 2 stops! We also really liked the spa and the pool which was very relaxing.
- Also Known As:
- Castello Di Montignano Relais Hotel
- Castello Di Montignano Relais Hotel Massa Martana
- Castello Di Montignano Relais And Spa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castello di Montignano is a Heritage Hotel set on a hill with great view, very close to Todi and Massa Martana and very easy to reach from Rome.It has 12 romantic rooms with view, Spa Acquadegna with relax area, outdoor pool, gourmet Restaurant Materiaprima. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Castello di Montignano Relais & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.