This is a lovely hotel and on entering it you just feel at home. The staff are very friendly and helpful. We were given a cold drink and wet cloths to freshen up whilst checking in. The room was spacious, clean and we had a huge bathroom with lots of hot water which isn't always the case in Java. We ate dinner there, which was excellent and there was also a musician playing traditional music which added to the atmosphere. There is no buffet breakfast. Your order is taken in the evening and it is served on time and very efficiently. It was also very good. I would recommend this hotel to anybody visiting this area especially as it is so close to Borobodur Temple.
- Also Known As:
- Saraswati Borobudur Hotel
- Saraswati Borobudur Hotel Borobudur
- Saraswati Hotel Borobudur
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Saraswati Borobudur International Boutique Hotel, they make sure that guests feel that Saraswati Borobudur Hotel is just more than just a place to stay, but also has a unique culture, fascinating art, and a great wisdom that can guests bring home to. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Saraswati Borobudur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.