I'm now in the midst of a power trip ( its more than half an hr & no one at resort came to help till we called using my mobile because the room phone is a cordless phone!) in my room now. Apparently the whole building that we stayed in had several electricity trips since we arrived yesterday & now is the worst! No electricity at 4.30am in the middle of a morning & when the guy came, they said no one at the power station to reset the electricity till morning comes. I'm sweating while writing this & no resolution to this & I'm so tired but can't sleep with no ventilation in the room.
- Also Known As:
- Veranda High Resort Chiang Mai Hotel Hang Dong
- Veranda High Resort Chiang Mai Hotel
- Veranda Chiangmai - The High Resort Chiang Mai Province/Hang Dong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Veranda Chiangmai: The High Resort, is a total Zen experience from the moment of arrival. We located in private valley with rice and tea terraces, natural ponds and orchids. Perfect retreat to relax and indulge yourself in the Spa. Divided into two zones, on one side representing the cultural heritage of the north and the other the Contemporary Veranda style. A boutique northern retreat of just 72 rooms, all guests are ensured of the best personal service, 24 hours a day from our warm and friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Splendia, ACCOR, Travelocity, Otel, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Veranda Chiangmai - The High Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.