Gorgeous resort with breath taking views! Honeymoon villa was amazing.... Room 3024 was excellent! The views make this place amazing. I slept to the sound of the ocean waves lapping. Steps from the ocean on one side and steps from the adults only pool on the other side. Ice machine right next to room, too! Remember to pack tall cups or thermos as you can get any drink filled in it.
My biggest disappointment was the food. I am not picky at all, but please know the food is cafeteria like and burgers charred, medium rare steak at Bubbas steakhouse was so raw I was sick for most of my vacation. The lobby receptionists were down right rude and could care less if you were waiting. We were supposed to meet someone at a particular desk and time.... Never showed! What bothers me the most is that you'll see this in many reviews and yet it hasn't been addressed. I would not recommend people to choose this place over a Sandals resort. Sandals treats guests much better and the food is much better. I lost 9 pounds at an all inclusive resort in one week, that speaks volumes. Saved hard earned money to go and came home sick and feeling sad about a most unromantic week. Beautiful, yes. Luxury..no way mon. Investigate other resorts better than I did :(
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Hotel Lucea
- Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort And Spa
- Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort
- Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Hotel
- Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa Jamaica/Lucea
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is bathed by the calm turquoise waters of Jamaica's north coast, in a small bay on a privileged enclave on the coast. The design is a perfect harmony between modernand luxurious facilities of a first class hotel and the attractive natural environment of the area characterized by the turquoise sea and the relief of the landscape. The complexalso houses an ultramodern Spa, which is equipped with the most advanced facilities and offers guests a wide variety of therapies and services. Near the village of Lucea and approximately 30 minutes from Montego Bay and its airport. Within the complex is theGrand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa has a total of 540 guestrooms in 15 villas ofthree levels with 6 Suites and 30 Junior Suites per villa. The Grand Palladium LadyHamilton Resort & Spa has a total of 516 rooms distributed in 13 villas of three levels with 6 suites and 30 Junior Suites per villa and 48 two-story cabins with 4 Cabins Suites(adults only) each. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.