We recently returned from Aphrodite Hills, following our holiday in a 4 bed villa. I can't ever imagine a scenario where anyone could be disappointed with this place. It really is magnificent. Our villa was luxurious; marble floors, 4 spacious bedrooms, ample living space, it's own large pool, veranda and huge patio area.
No issues on arrival, key left in safety box outside the villa and welcome food pack from our holiday company waiting for us in the fridge. Our villa was opposite a lake adjacent to the 10th green of the golf course and you could have heard a pin drop. Complete peace and quiet from morning to night.
The resort itself is fantastic too. Whilst prices in the restaurants are a little pricey, the quality and service is excellent. We spent most evenings in Anoi's bar enjoying each others company in a really relaxed atmosphere. The kids loved the Hagen Daz shop and lunch in the Golf Clubhouse was excellent.
Paphos itself is a stark contradiction to Aphrodite Hills. Ventured down there for dinner on the first night and whilst the meal was good and very cheap, the hassle from those touting for customers is off putting.
Had dinner by the beach in Pissouri which was very good and again very reasonably priced. Well worth a visit and a trip up into the old village - beware of the very narrow and very steep streets in your car!
Checked out the Hotel but didn't bother with it. You don't need to. The bar and restaurants in the Aphrodite Hills village square are superb. The resort is vast and you will need a car to get about - we stayed in Poseidon Street and it was no more than a few mins drive to the village square, but it is very hilly and very hot, so you might not want to walk about on an evening out. Other villas are 2-3km from the square so definitely recommend a car.
All in all, a magic holiday. We will definitely return, in fact other resorts will struggle to compete with this one. Magnificent.
- Also Known As:
- Aphrodite Hills Golf & Spa Resort Residences Hotel Kouklia
- Aphrodite Hills Golf And Spa Resort Residences
- Aphrodite Hills Golf & Spa Resort Residences Hotel
- Aphrodite Hills Holiday Rentals Paphos
- Aphrodite Hills Golf & Spa Resort Residences Cyprus/Kouklia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully situated between Limassol and Paphos, this luxurious hillside resort offers couples and families an entertaining and relaxing break in a picturesque environment, with stunning views overlooking the Mediterranean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Escapio, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Aphrodite Hills Golf & Spa Resort Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.