My husband really enjoyed our vacation at the Paradise Beach Resort. Everything was what we expected, great room with great balcony, staff is great, beach bar is in a wonderful spot to watch the sunset every evening, food was plentiful, you could always find something to eat, and if you like seafood there seem to be no shortage. The one and only complaint i would have is that, I like red wine, and there never seem to be any, i think only 2 nights at dinner there was some, and it didn't matter how much we tipped, there was none to be found..... so i gave up and bought a couple of bottes at the grocery store in Coxen Hole....
I did not find the Sunwing reps helpful at all, but easy to figure it out on your own.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Beach Club Hotel
- Paradise Beach Club Hotel West Bay
- Paradise Beach Resort
- Paradise Beach Hotel Roatan, Honduras - West Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on one of nature’s perfect beaches and nestled in verdant, mature, tropical gardens our family run resort was tastefully designed with the discerning traveller in mind. You want to sit back and soak up the sun with the occasional cooling paddle in the azure Caribbean Sea whilst being waited on by our attentive family of representatives. Maybe go diving in the unspoilt reefs or swim with dolphins? However you choose to spend your time, you can be assured of a warm welcome, superb air-conditioned accommodation, menus to suit all tastes and budgets but most of all, the holiday of a lifetime. A taste of paradise that will keep you going until the next time you can escape life’s realities and join us again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Otel and Travelocity so you can book your Paradise Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.