I've stayed in this hotel in April 2012. When for a Real Estate Convention, so was mainly for seminars and meetings. My room was in a side building so had to walk a bit to get there. Hotel is nice, with ok decoration. Room was clean and new.
Food as ok for a 5 start but nothing amazing, usual resort type of food.
The business convention center is very big and can be divided in 3 mid size rooms.
Pros of the Hotel - Being New and looking good.
Cons of the Hotel - Not being in the first line in front of the beach - You cant see the sea from the rooms, and you have to cross a street to get to the beach.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Punta Umbria Beach Hotel
- Barcelo Punta Umbria Beach Hotel Punta Umbria
- Barcelo Punta Umbria
- Punta Umbria
- Punta Umbria Barcelo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Barceló Punta Umbría Beach Resort **** is situated at the entrance to Punta Umbría, in the heart of the Costa de la Luz in Huelva. Right on a spectacular 12-kilometre virgin beach, it is situated among two natural enclaves which are unique in Andalucia, the Natural Reserve of Enebrales and the Biological Reserve of Marismas del Odiel and also only an hour from the National Park of Doñana. The hotel rooms that make up this magnificent resort stand out due to their spaciousness and modernity and are completely equipped. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Barcelo, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Olotels, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Barcelo Punta Umbria Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.