We booked here for 7 days but increased it to 10 days,what a place just like their website.From the minute we arrived it was luxury and peace the infinity pool is great so it didh't matter that the sea was not very good to swim in.July is the best time anywhere in Thailand it is very quiet and it is cheaper ie.total relax.The staff were great nothing was to much trouble you can see why they won the Trip Advisor award for 2012.We are planning already to go back with friends in 2014 we need to share Plubpla with others,
- Also Known As:
- Plubpla Koh Mak Retreat Hotel
- Plubpla Koh Mak Retreat Hotel Koh Mak
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voted the most beautiful resort on Koh Mak, even by the other resort owners on the island. All beach, sea view Villas on a serene private beach. Amazing endless swimming pool with jacuzzi seat and always enough sun chairs and tables in the restaurant. The Koh Mak Retreat is truly a place where you can get away from it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Plubpla Koh Mak Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.