I recently stayed here for two nights after a business trip in Santo Domingo. The staff is friendly and helpful, and the hotel is very clean. While not a fancy hotel, it is a great value. The interior patio and small pool are very nice - they look nicer in person than in the pictures. The Neptuno's Restaurant right across the street has amazing ambience and good food (though a bit overpriced). I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a nice, moderately priced, accomodation in Boca Chica. Of course I wouldn't recommend going to Boca Chica in the first place, but it is a fine spot if you need to stay close to Santo Domingo or the airport, which was my situation.
- Also Known As:
- Neptuno`s Refugio Hotel Boca Chica
- Neptuno`s Refugio Hotel
- NEPTUNO'S REFUGIO Dominican Republic/Boca Chica
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the peace and tranquility at this welcoming place! Located 10 minutes from the Las Americas International Airport, and 30 minutes from Santo Domingo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your NEPTUNO'S REFUGIO reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.