Interested in Wichita?
We'll send you updates with the latest deals, reviews and articles for Wichita each week.
There are some really good places to shop in Wichita; here are a few:
1. Bradley Fair ( @ 21st and Rock Road):The Gap, Chicos, Bananna Republic, Jos A Banks, Ann Taylor, Eddie Bauer, Pier 1 Imports, Talbots, etc
2. Towne East Mall ( @ Kellogg and Rock Road) A " typical" big indoor mall with all of your "basics" like Dillards, Pennys, Sears, The Buckle, jewelry stores, various shoe stores, eyeglass shops, etc There is also a food court.
3. Eastgate ( @ Kellogg and Rock Road) A few good stores like TJ Maxx, Ulta, .a fabric store, Kirklands, a huge toy store,etc This shopping center is very close to Towne East Mall.
3.. New Market Square ( @ 21st and Maize Road); Ulta make-up (huge store), Christopher Banks, Kirkland (great and inexpensive home decorations),Eddie Bauer, Lane Bryant, Old Navy, Yankee Candle, Maurices ( teen clothes),Wal-Mart, etc Also a bunch of places to eat.
3. Westgate ( 6610 west Kellogg) Near the airport. :Kohl's, TJ Maxx, Burlington Coat Factory, Wal-Mart, Sams club, etc
4. Towne West Mall (North of Kellogg and West Street area, not too far from the airport) Another typical indoor mall with all of the mall basics like Dillards, Pennys, Sears, an indoor food court, etc
5. There are some pretty good Antique stores in Wichita as well. A couple of them are in the Old Town (downtown) area and a few are on the edges of East and West Wichita.
If you are into thrift stores look them up at The Thrift Shopper.com ( gives lists of thrift stores all over the nation which are rated by shoppers) Just list a town and you will get a good list.
Hope this list helps. You can always look these places up online for more details. Happy shopping!