Interested in Wildwood Crest?
We'll send you updates with the latest deals, reviews and articles for Wildwood Crest each week.
Things to Do:
1. The obvious thing to do is always make a trip down to the beach. Make a day trip, pack a cooler, bring down a couple beach chairs depending on the size of your group. You can easily spend the day at the beach and be content.
2. Go down to Sunset Lake. There are plenty of opportunities to go fishing or crabbing on one of the piers. The pier closest to Duffys on the Lake seems to be popular. You can rent boats, jet skis, wave runners, crabbing cages etc. If you are looking to just relax then go down to Sunset Lake BEFORE sunset, sit and relax, it is very peaceful there.
3. Mini Golf is another activity to do during the day and sometimes even at night depending on how lit the course is. You can go to the very end of the crest and try your luck at that course. It is located right near WaWa at the end of the crest, heading towards Cape May. You could also try your luck at Shipwreck Island Miniature Golf Course. Try and get there earlier to beat the rush because this course gets very busy. This course is located closer to the ACME. One more course that is probably the most popular is Duffers. Not only is this course unique and fun to play but it also is a restaurant/ice cream parlor on the inside as well.
Wildwood Crest is more family oriented so there is limited options, but the Boardwalk is only a short drive away if necessary.
A couple of other things to do on the Crest:
4. Rent a bicycle. The bike path that is between the beach and the hotels is excellent. One place to rent bicycles is Green's Bike Rental on the corner of Ocean & Cresse Avenue. The have every bicycle available, including Surrey's and Bicycles built for 2.
5. Do a dolphin/whale watch cruise. Go fishing. Go on a dinner cruise. The dinner cruise on the "Atlantic Star" from the Starlight Fleet, located on Park Blvd. is worth trying.