- Bovine's - Murrells Inlet great wood fired grill
- Barons Steaks and Spirits - 9650 North Kings Hwy Located in the Galleria Shopping Center, 843-497-5200. Barons has "The Best Steaks on the Beach!" also fresh seafood, pasta, chicken, and ribs. Great Happy Hour, and Early Bird Specials.
- Yamato Japanese Steakhouse - 1213 Celebrity Circle Myrtle Beach 843-448-1959 - (Great Hibachi style dinner and sushi bar)
- Divine Fish House - Murrells Inlet, best seafood in the area
- Bimini's Oyster Bar and Seafood Cafe- Off Restaurant Row, Lake Arrowhead Rd., North MB
- Paradise Sushi Bar -( North Myrtle Beach)
- Drunken Jacks - (Murrells Inlet) - Awesome Seafood!
- Sara J's-(Murrells Inlet) Awesome Seafood!
- Original Benjamins. You can get $25 gift certificates at Restaurant.Com for a fraction of the cost!!
Burgers: -River City Cafe, lots of choices
Pizza - Ultimate California Pizza rocks!
Ultimate California is the best ever!! Go to Ebay to look for the buy one get one 50% off deals.
- The Library - Hard to find but if you the food is well regarded. A little pricey though.
Try Umi Pacific Grille for Pan Asian
Mexican: -Burro Loco -El Cerro Grande, Abuelos-740 Coastal Grand Mall - If it's your Birthday they put you on a wooden Donkey and pull you around!
Del Fiesta Burro Loco, it's a sister of Caliornia Dreaming. Highly recommended!!
- Plantation Pancake house (many locations) - Always Great!
- Dino's House of Pancakes-Nice diner like feel, often crowded which a good sign, good food at reasonable price!