Drink in the scenery - eat with the Big Apple as your backdrop
Restaurants with views:
Here is an alphabetical list of dining establishments with views. For sunsets, choose a place facing west.
Vistas may include cityscapes, Times Square, the Manhattan Skyline, Queens, the Hudson River and New Jersey or lush greenery inside a park. General area and location is noted. for menus and reviews , look them up on Menupages.
- Above at the Hilton Times Square
- Alma in Brooklyn's Carroll Gardens neighborhood (faces west across East River, views of lower Manhattan) - rooftop terrace open year-round, but only Fridays & Saturdays November-March
- Asiate at the Mandarin-Oriental Hotel (Central Park & city views)
- Battery Gardens (faces New York Harbor)
- West 79th Street Boat Basin Cafe (faces west, Hudson River views)
- Loeb Boathouse Cafe within Central Park (park and lake view)
- Bouchon Bakery at the Time-Warner Building, Columbus Circle (faces Central Park, northeast)
- Bubby's Brooklyn in DUMBO (faces west, views of bridges and Manhattan)
- Delegates Dining Room at the United Nations' headquarters (faces East River & Queens) - open to the public for lunch (buffet) Mondays-Fridays
- Dizzy's Coca Cola Jazz at, Columbus Circle (faces Central Park, northeast)
- Two Times Square at the Renaissance Hotel, Times Square
- GAONNURI at 1250 Broadway 39th floor penthouse.270 degree views of midtown manhattan closer look of empirestate building.
- Gigino at Wagner Park at lower tip of Manhattan (views of New York Harbor and Statue of Liberty/Ellis Island)
- Harbour Lights at the South Street Seaport (under Brooklyn Bridge, faces east)
- Montenapo overlooking the Birchtree garden designed by Renzo Piano, in the Theater District.
- New Leaf Cafe within Fort Tryon Park (park views)
- Per Se at the Time-Warner Building, Columbus Circle (faces Central Park, northeast)
- Pete's Downtown in Brooklyn (views of Lower Manhattan, faces west)
- Porter House at the Time-Warner Building, Columbus Circle (faces Central Park, northeast)
- The River Cafe in Brooklyn (faces west, views of Lower Manhattan)
- Robert's at the Museum of Art & Design, Columbus Circle
- Southwest NY (faces west on the Hudson River at World Financial Center Marina)
- Terrace in the Sky at Columbia University in the Morningside Heights section of Manhattan (tables primarily have views of Hudson River)
- The View at the Marriot Marquis, Times Square - a revolving restaurant & lounge
- The Water Club (faces East River and Queens)
- Top of the Tower at the Beekman Tower Hotel, near the U.N. (views in 3 directions: East River/Queens and midtown)
- Water's Edge in Long Island City, Queens (faces west, views of UN Building and Midtown)