It may seem strange to have ranked '5' (excellent) for all aspects of my stay but it is true!
Jacqueline and Beat were fantastic hosts. Very kind and helpful.
So some points which may help if you need to decide whether to rent this b&b:
1. The hosts speak English well
2. The room is clean and comfortable. It is one room with King sized bed with ensuite shower and toilet, room is part of the home of the hosts on the ground floor.
3. There is independent access all the time to the room, but I suppose it would be polite to be quiet if one comes back late (as I did after a dinner event)
4. There is parking if required
5. Location is convenient for Melun or Fontainebleau or the surroundings particularly if you have a car. Not sure about public transport access as I did not arrive that way.
6. Yes there was wifi and it worked well
They were lovely and kind and it's kind of living in a home away from home. more