Stayed here in Summer 2011 with my wife. Overall, we had a mixed conclusion on this rental.
- Huge space. Lots of extra room for two people. Could easily sleep 5. Oversized bathroom as well
- Modern decor with all the IKEA finishings you could imagine.
- Reasonable pricing in comparison to other properties
- Location. 2 minute walk to subway station. But it's about 15 minute brisk walk to the grand place. 25 minute walk if you're slower. The distance could be a bigger issue if youre out late after the subway closes. Also the neighborhood is not touristy, it's diverse and filled with locals.... Don't expect to find tourism or waffle shops nearby. We preferred the local, diverse vibe but others might opt for a more tourist friendly location.
- Landlord is a young woman (we estimated her age to be less than 18 but did not verify with her directly). She was professional, very nice, and helpful at check -in but it... more