We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
  • Property description
    Fuzeta
    |
    Holiday Rental House – 
    3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6
    The Stork's Nest is in one of the most stunning locations you will find in Europe.

    Set in the Ria Formosa Nature Reserve in an elevated position overlooking the salt pans, with un-interrupted 180º views out to sea and the Island beaches of the Eastern Algarve.

    Near to the Fishing village of Fuzeta, and a short distance from the beautiful towns of Tavira and Olhão, The Stork's Nest is an ideal location for exploring, if you can tear yourself away. The Villa has been built around the view, the pool area is the best ´room´ in the house, with spectacular views and a private pool set into the terrace, an outside kitchen with BBQ completes the Idyllic setting.

    Inside the house, the windows create a different picture at every turn, comfortable and a home from home, from air conditionin...
    more
  • Amenities & details
    • Air Conditioning
    • Balcony
    • Cooker
    • Cots:(1)
    • Dining Seats (6)
    • Dishwasher
    • Double Beds:(2)
    • DVD Player
    • En Suite Rooms (1)
    • Fireplace
    • Freezer
    • Grill
    • Hairdryer
    • Highchair
    • Internet Access
    • Iron
    • Kettle
    • Linens Provided
    • Living Room Seats (6)
    • Microwave
    • Ocean Views
    • Ping Pong Table
    • Private Garden
    • Private Outdoor Pool (Heated)
    • Refrigerator
    • Satellite TV
    • Secure Parking
    • Single Beds:(2)
    • Stereo System
    • Terrace
    • Toaster
    • Towels Provided
    • TV
    • Washer
    • Wi-Fi
    Suitability
    • Wheelchair Access:
      Yes
    • Elder Access:
      Yes
    • Pets Allowed:
      Ask
    • Smoking Allowed:
      No
    • Suitable for Children:
      Yes
    Listing #HL432081 by: Holiday Lettings
  • Rates

    Rates are calculated based on the latest information provided. Please contact the manager/owner to confirm actual rates for your requested dates.

    Please contact the manager for complete rate information.
    Additional Rate and Availability Information
    We request a 30% deposit on booking, with the remaining 70% balance due 2 months before arrival.

    £100 per week for pool heating – on request before arrival.

    Changeover Day:- FLEXIBLE – but must fit in with existing bookings
  • Property location
    Restaurants
    Things to Do
    Access
    Car recommended
    Activities nearby
    Fishing Nearby, Horse Riding Nearby, There Are Tennis Courts Nearby, Water Park Nearby, Watersports Nearby, Nearest Beach: 4.0 km.
    Nearby cities
    Algarve Villas (7,613)
  • About this property
    How do I know if the property is available?
    How can I contact the owner?
    What if I don't hear back from the owner?
    How do I pay?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
Check in
Check out
Guests
Rates have not been provided for this property. Please contact the owner/manager for total price.
Make Enquiry
Manager
Adele Hocking (Property Manager TBC)
351 96 9026050
Speaks English, Portuguese
Listed since : Jan 2010
Calendar Updated: 177 days ago
Important Note: Response rate information for this owner is unavailable.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Add your rental property to TripAdvisor and FlipKey at no charge. You pay only 3% commission on each confirmed, paid booking.
Protect your privacy
TripAdvisor only shares your contact details with your guests after the first payment has been made.
Get more exposure
Showcase your property to travellers worldwide actively looking to rent in your destination every month.
Set up your free listing