We did a lot of research to find accommodation suitable for our family of 6. We liked the look of the photos and the reasonable pricing (considering quality of the accommodation).
What we liked.
- facilities were great
- 2 min walk to beach
- lovely sleeping arrangements and bathrooms including spa bath
- BBQ to cook on
- washing machine and dryer
- large screen tv and dvd player with a few dvd's to choose
what we didn't like
-we had some issues with the hot water, which got fixed promptly.
- the inside dining table was too small to fit all 6 of us but it was so warm we could use the outside table
- pool is very small and unheated
- we didn't care for the buddas and just packed them away during our stay
Overall we really enjoyed our stay and the accommodation suited our needs. we would recommend this if you have a car to get around and enjoy being close to beach. more