We stayed here for one night back in January.
- This is a really lovely little studio space, cosy and comfortable
- Lovely soft furnishings and very nicely presented
- Great location just a few minutes walk to the beach
- Lovely breakfast basket
Not so good points:
- In need of a good spring clean - the cereal tubs had a thick layer of grease and dust which put us of eating any cornflakes, the kitchen cupboards had that smell of not been properly cleaned out for some time and in the bathroom, well there were some very unpleasant looking stains by the toilet which I actually cleaned up myself in the end.
- Missing some amenities that you would really expect to find i.e. shampoo/shower gel, hairdryer, tea towels!
I would recommend this place to a friend but I would suggest that they make sure that it's cleaner than what we experienced. more