We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
  • Saved Save
    You added 108 AlmaVerde to your Saves list.
    Private, heated pool with terrace and garden
    Private, heated pool with terrace and garden
    Private, heated pool with terrace and garden
    Private shaded pool terrace with furniture
    Sitting room with flat screen TV, CD and DVD
    Dining area to seat 8
    Fully fitted kitchen with granite worktops
    Property description
    Holiday Rental House – 
    4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 8
    This very spacious, detached Villa is set in beautiful gated gardens with a large outdoor heated pool. An impressive double-height entrance hall with stairs leads to a private roof terrace. The open plan living area is furnished to a high standard with light and modern decoration. French doors from the living area and kitchen lead out to the shaded, south-facing terrace with gated gardens where you can enjoy al fresco dining.

    The villa has been adapted for wheelchair users with wider internal door openings, an extra wide shower in the master en suite, a low breakfast bar and raised pool surround. There are 3 double bedrooms with a comfortable double sofa bed in the 4th bedroom.

    A travel cot and bed rails are available and there are lots of toys for children included in the rental, makin...
  • Amenities & details
    • Central Heating
    • Cooker
    • Cots:(1)
    • Dining Seats (8)
    • Dishwasher
    • Double Beds:(2)
    • Dryer
    • DVD Player
    • En Suite Rooms (2)
    • Freezer
    • Grill
    • Hairdryer
    • Highchair
    • Iron
    • Kettle
    • Linens Provided
    • Living Room Seats (8)
    • Microwave
    • Parking
    • Playground
    • Private Garden
    • Private Outdoor Pool (Heated)
    • Refrigerator
    • Satellite TV
    • Shared Tennis Court
    • Single Beds:(2)
    • Sofa Beds:(1)
    • Stereo System
    • Swingset
    • Toaster
    • Towels Provided
    • TV
    • Washer
    • Wi-Fi
    • Wheelchair Access:
    • Elder Access:
    • Pets Allowed:
    • Smoking Allowed:
    • Suitable for Children:
    Listing #HL522853 by: Holiday Lettings
  • Rates

    Rates are calculated based on the latest information provided. Please contact the manager/owner to confirm actual rates for your requested dates.

      Begins Ends Min stay Weeknight Weekend night Per week
    High 28 Jun 2014 18 Jul 2014 3 nights
    Peak 19 Jul 2014 21 Aug 2014 3 nights
    High 22 Aug 2014 5 Sep 2014 3 nights
    Mid 6 Sep 2014 26 Sep 2014 3 nights
    View all periods
    Additional Rate and Availability Information
    Listed prices are for groups of up to 8 people


    Pool Heating: Optional extra charged at £10 per night during the high & peak weeks (from 28th June - 6th September 2013) or £20 per night for the remainder of the year

    Optional InHouse WIFI: Payable in EUROS at reception • A refundable deposit in EUROS is taken at the time of hire

    Welcome Pack: Pack of basic food provisions and basic toiletries available on request at a one off payment of £45

    Child Facilities: Travel cots available on request at £6 per night per item • High chairs available on request at £6 per night per item

    All utility costs (water, electricity & gas) are included in the rent


    Advanced bookings (over 8 weeks before Arrival): 25% of the rental price (inc pool heating if applicable) due up front to secure booking • Remaining 75% of rent due 8 weeks before arrival • Refundable security deposit of £200* due 8 weeks before arrival • Payment for hired extras, etc due 8 week...
  • Property location
    Things to Do
    Car recommended
    How to get there
    Railway: Lagos: 10.0 km
    Activities nearby
    Fishing Nearby, There Is A Golf Course Within 30 Mins Drive, Horse Riding Nearby, There Are Tennis Courts Nearby, Water Park Nearby, Watersports Nearby, Nearest Beach: 4.0 km.
    Nearby cities
    Algarve Villas (8,110)
  • About this property
    How do I know if the property is available?
    How can I contact the owner?
    What if I don't hear back from the owner?
    How do I pay?
Check in
Check out
Make Enquiry
Georgina Tailyour (Property Manager Peartree Property Services Ltd)
Speaks English
Listed since : Nov 2007
Calendar Updated: 6 days ago
Important Note: Response rate information for this owner is unavailable.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Add your rental property to TripAdvisor and FlipKey at no charge. You pay only 3% commission on each confirmed, paid booking.
Protect your privacy
TripAdvisor only shares your contact details with your guests after the first payment has been made.
Get more exposure
Showcase your property to travellers worldwide actively looking to rent in your destination every month.
Set up your free listing