Rates are calculated based on the latest information provided. Please contact the manager/owner to confirm actual rates for your requested dates.
|Begins||Ends||Min stay||Per night||Per week|
So, my husband and I staying here for the first 3 days our our 2 week vacation to Florida. I would have to say it is pretty similar to the description, except for a few things I wasn't aware of.
1. It was RIGHT a crossed the street from the beach. Thuogh you had to walk through the sort of warn-out pool area and down the walk way. The buildings are RIGHT there.
2. The location is great when it came to getting anywhere. Pretty centrally located to the city, as well as the tourist attractions.
3. The Owner Ryan is super nice, and really friendly. He made sure everything was in order before we go there.
1. It seems the only AC was in the bedroom, and was super loud when we were trying to sleep at night. It worked well, but it was loud.
2. The bed..... It needs to be replaced, thats all I really have to say about it. It is super hard and the pillows are so flat that they pretty much are non existent.
3. I was looking forward to the pool... more