Let's start by the good point = the size of the appartment which seems to be what is announced (120 m²). This is noticeable when you are 6 people as we were (2 adults+4 teens).
Now the bad points...
1) The location (between 9th and 10th Av, on 38th street) is quite far from the metro. You have to walk 10 mn to go to the nearest station which is on 8th Av and 34th or 42th street. The view from the appartment is on the interchange at the end of the Lincoln Tunnel.
2) Two out of three beds are not very large. We were lucky to have not big teens but it can be an issue with adults or old teens.
3) Many equipments were not working:
- the TV service was out of order,
- there are no stoppers for bathtubs in any of the 2 bathrooms, so don't count on a good bath after walking all day long in NY,
- one of our 2 toilets was filled (blocked) half of the week we stayed.
We warned these maintenance issues by email as stated in the maintenance policy but never... more