We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
  • Enter a caption for your photo
    Enter a caption for your photo
    Enter a caption for your photo
    Property description
    Alvor
    |
    Condo/Apartment – 
    1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 4
    Placed in the quieter part of Alvor, at 1,5 km from the village center and his main beaches.

    This resort has:

    Apartments T1 (1 bedroom) for 4 people.

    The bedroom has two single beds and the living room has a sofa bed for 2 people.

    It also has a fully equipped kitchenette with stove, fridge, freezer, microwave, hand blender, toaster and a kettle.

    We also provide bed linen and bath towels.

    Internet wifi available (Upon request) additional costs apply.

    Daily Cleaning additional costs apply.

    If you prefer to swim in calm waters you can still use the pool for free.

    For total convenience also has a free parking place in the basement (garage) to get the car safely.

    So stop, pack your bags, come, take advantage of the Sun and just relax.

    The apartments have also a free parking plac...
    more
  • Amenities & details
    • Balcony
    • Children's Pool
    • Cooker
    • Dining Seats (4)
    • Freezer
    • Iron
    • Kettle
    • Linens Provided
    • Living Room Seats (4)
    • Microwave
    • Refrigerator
    • Safe
    • Secure Parking
    • Shared Garden
    • Shared Outdoor Pool (Unheated)
    • Shared Tennis Court
    • Single Beds:(2)
    • Sofa Beds:(2)
    • Terrace
    • Toaster
    • Towels Provided
    • TV
    • Wi-Fi
    Suitability
    • Wheelchair Access:
      Yes
    • Elder Access:
      Yes
    • Pets Allowed:
      No
    • Smoking Allowed:
      Yes
    • Suitable for Children:
      Yes
    Listing #HL359057 by: Holiday Lettings
  • Rates

    Rates are calculated based on the latest information provided. Please contact the manager/owner to confirm actual rates for your requested dates.

    Please contact the manager for complete rate information.
    Additional Rate and Availability Information
    Check-in: Tuesdays to Saturdays from 4.00 pm to 10.30 pm

    Check-out: Before 12.00 pm

    Payment:
    30% on booking by bank transfer. The remaining 70% at check-in by cash or credit card.

    Cancellation Policy:

    Full Payment
    Guests cancelling up to 4 weeks before the start of the holiday will receive a refund of 50% of the balance payment.
    Guests cancelling up to 2 weeks before the start of the holiday will receive a refund of 25% of the balance payment.

    Split Payments
    Guests cancelling up to 4 weeks before the start of the holiday will receive a refund of 50% of the balance payment.
    Guests cancelling up to 2 weeks before the start of the holiday will receive a refund of 25% of the balance payment.
    In case of a split payment, the booking deposit is always non-refundable.
  • Property location
    Restaurants
    Things to Do
    Access
    Car advised
    How to get there
    Airport: Faro internacional Airport: 75.0 km
    Railway: Portimão Train Station: 5.0 km
    Google Maps (from Faro International Airport to Vila Marachique)

    http://goo.gl/maps/bjSPU

    Coordinates:

    Latitude: 37º7`49.39'N
    Longitude: 8º34`27.20'W
    Activities nearby
    Fishing Nearby, Golf Course Is On Site Or Within 15 Mins Walk, Horse Riding Nearby, There Are Tennis Courts Nearby, Watersports Nearby, Nearest Beach: 1.0 km.
    Nearby cities
    Algarve Villas (7,613)
  • About this property
    How do I know if the property is available?
    How can I contact the owner?
    What if I don't hear back from the owner?
    How do I pay?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
Check in
Check out
Guests
Rates have not been provided for this property. Please contact the owner/manager for total price.
Make Enquiry
Owner
Torralvor, Lda. D
351 282 416185
Speaks English, Portuguese
Listed since : Apr 2013
Response Rate: 50 %
Response Time: Within a week
Calendar Updated: 136 days ago
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Add your rental property to TripAdvisor and FlipKey at no charge. You pay only 3% commission on each confirmed, paid booking.
Protect your privacy
TripAdvisor only shares your contact details with your guests after the first payment has been made.
Get more exposure
Showcase your property to travellers worldwide actively looking to rent in your destination every month.
Set up your free listing