- good communication from owner via email prior to booking and arrival
- warm welcome from Darren who gave us local tips
- beautiful, spacious, luxurious, well equipped and well appointed with French doors that looked out onto stunning views of Northumbrian countryside.
- really appreciated the free wi fi as you cannot get phone signal.
- absolutely fantastic, just outside of village, peaceful and ideal for a stay in the country.
- excellent spot for days out to attractions such as Alnwick or Bamburgh castle or Cragside House or Hoy island.
- nice village with local shops. more