Since Nov 2007
Lives in Idaho
Idaho—Adventures in Living Idaho is home to 3,200 miles of whitewater, more than any other state in the lower 48, along with mountains to climb, trails to hike, lakes to fish, 17 ski resorts and much more. So take a break from it all and come out to play. Idaho—adventures in living. Visit www.visitidaho.org for more information and vacation ideas.
- This member is 3 reviews away from their first Reviewer badge!
- Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA42Contributions
- Boise, ID, USA41Contributions
- Idaho Falls, ID, USA24Contributions
- Sun Valley, ID, USA17Contributions
- Athol, ID, USA13Contributions
- Stanley, ID, USA13Contributions
- McCall, ID, USA9Contributions
- Lava Hot Springs, ID, USA7Contributions
- Sandpoint, ID, USA7Contributions
- Sun Valley-Ketchum7Contributions
- Moscow, ID, USA5Contributions
- Pocatello, ID, USA5Contributions