Stand Up Paddleboarding with Beautiful View of Mt Fuji
View all photos (8)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
【OUTLINE】 Have a special experience at Zushi Beach, where you can enjoy the views of Mount Fuji, Enoshima, and Izu Peninsula all at once. You can learn paddleboarding from experienced instructors in a small group, so you can safely enjoy the tour without any worries. 【HIGHLIGHTS】 ・Enjoy some of the best landscapes in Japan: Mt. Fuji, Enoshima, and the Izu Peninsula, all at once. ・Learn paddleboarding step by step in a thoroughly planned lecture in a small group ・Easy to experience, with nothing to bring ・After a fun time on the beach, relax in the lounge with free drink service
エバーリゾート ラウンジエバー, 1-chōme-4-28 Shinjuku, Zushi, Kanagawa 249-0007, Japan
Returns to original departure point
- Guiding fees, insurance fees, a botte of water, fees for using the guide house, a free drink *Wetsuits, diving boots, and lifejackets can be rented for free
- Local taxes
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Items to bring：Swimsuits, or something else you can wear under your wetsuit. (Wetsuits and bath towels can be rented for free)
- Clothes:Swimsuits, or something else you can wear under your wetsuit. (You can change in the dressing room. There are lockers fpr valuables)
- Participation requirements ：Age:12years old or older Participants under 12years old must be accompanied by a guardian
- Free Wi-Fi： 〇
- Special condition： When bad weather is expected, we would inform you of the cancellation by the day before. In case you are not present by 30 minutes past meeting time, we will regard that as your cancellation of the plan.
- Toilet (Western style) ：◯(Western style)
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 2h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241