Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This tour is a cycling tour to enjoy mainly "Tatara Ohashi" and "Ikuchijima / Setoda". On the way, you can also enjoy "cruising" on a chartered boat. [Highlight] 1. Cycling through Tatara Ohashi, the longest cable-stayed bridge in Japan! At the middle point of the bridge, you can experience the “Tatara Snarling Dragon” from the line of the prefectural border and the sidewalk of the main tower. 2. Cycling on Ikuchi Island while looking at the beautiful coastline. There are plenty of recommended spots around the Setoda Shiomachi shopping street, including Kosanji, Hirayama Ikuo Museum, and Dolce! 3. Cruise from Setoda Port to Iguchi Port by chartered boat! Tatara Ohashi viewed from the nearby gourd island and the sea is a privilege only for boats! [Support contents] ・ You can choose the options such as "rental cycle plan" and "drone shooting plan" as you wish. ・ With experienced guide. Introducing many recommended spots! It is safe for first-time people by responding to troubles such as punctures! [Itinerary] (Time required: 3 hours 45 minutes, mileage: 14 km) 9:00 Tatara Shimanami Park ・ Cycling start ↓ 9:20 Tatara Bridge ・ Prefectural border photography, crying dragon experience ↓ 10:00 Setoda Sunset Beach ・ Small break ↓ 10:30 Walk around Setoda Shiomachi shopping street 自由 ・ Free walking time ・ Guide introduces recommended spots according to your wishes 12:00 Setoda Port ・ WAKKA sea taxi to Iguchi Port ↓ 12:30 Iguchi Port ・ Restart cycling ↓ 12:45 Tatara Shimanami Park 記念 Commemorative photo at the cyclist's sacred monument ・ Dissolution In addition, please contact us, as custom-made according to your request is also possible.
- You'll start at9180-2 Kamiurachō Inokuchi9180-2 Kamiurachō Inokuchi, Imabari, Ehime 794-1402, Japan1 minute walk from Omishima Bus Stop. Roadside Station Tatara Shimanami Park Near the cyclist's sacred land monumentSee address & details
- 1耕三寺博物館分館 金剛館Stop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Hirayama Ikuo Museum of ArtStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Tatara BridgeStop: 5 minutesSee details
- You'll end at9180-2 Kamiurachō Inokuchi9180-2 Kamiurachō Inokuchi, Imabari, Ehime 794-1402, Japan1 minute walk from Omishima Bus Stop. Roadside Station Tatara Shimanami Park Near the cyclist's sacred land monumentSee address & details
9180-2 Kamiurachō Inokuchi, Imabari, Ehime 794-1402, Japan
Returns to original departure point
- Ship fare
- Guide fee
- Additional options (rental cycle, drone shooting)
- Facility entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - 耕三寺博物館分館 金剛館
- Entry/Admission - Hirayama Ikuo Museum of Art
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
A must stay for those travelling the Shimanami Kaido.
We stayed at Wakka for one night during our Shimanami Kaido Cycle. We booked a 4 bed dorm for 2 couples which it sl…
excellent service for biking when it's raining!
I stayed at the fabulous and grand new inn for cyclists called Wakka. The next day it was raining so I too this tax…
Specialized Beyond The Bike Shimanami Ride, Hiroshima, Japan
Thanks to Wakka or a successful road cycling expedition filled with great cycling destinations + breathtaking beaut…
Shimanami Island Tour
Excellent partner to host a cycling tour for our group! Wakka was highly flexible in planning our activities and ma…
Island hopping trip in Hiroshima
Super good service and hospitality. English speaking so it is good for non-Japanese speaking tourists. Highly reco…
Imabari-Onomichi bike ride
Great service! Used them to help us get to Imabari to collect bikes for the ride back to Onomichi. Easy contact (in…
Trip saving bike rescue service!
I recently had a tire blow out on my Shimanami bike trip. There were no shops that stocked road bike tires and I fo…
- Duration: 3–4 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Japanese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Setoda Cycling & Tatara Cruising
- Setoda Cycling & Tatara Cruising will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Setoda Cycling & Tatara Cruising on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Setoda Cycling & Tatara Cruising on Tripadvisor
- Setoda Cycling & Tatara Cruising price starts from £111.18. Discover and book Setoda Cycling & Tatara Cruising on Tripadvisor
- Setoda Cycling & Tatara Cruising cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Setoda Cycling & Tatara Cruising on Tripadvisor