Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Auberge WASABI, イ６７９ Hikimichō Hikimi, Masuda, Shimane 698-1211, Japan
Returns to original departure point
- Lunch at WASABI Field
- Wasabi for souvenir
- Gloves, Boots, Trekking pole, Helmet
- Please come with easy-going clothes (trekking). I strongly recommend long-sleeved and long pants.
- It is recommended to subscribe for disability insurance.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- If you fear of heights or water, Please refrain from participation.高所恐怖症の方はおすすめしません。
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English, French, Japanese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Cultivate Organic WASABI
- Cultivate Organic WASABI price starts from £61.19. Discover and book Cultivate Organic WASABI on Tripadvisor
- Cultivate Organic WASABI cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Cultivate Organic WASABI on Tripadvisor
- Cultivate Organic WASABI is hosted by 三浦 祐二. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact 三浦 祐二 on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cultivate Organic WASABI on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Cultivate Organic WASABI on Tripadvisor