Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atAvenida BalmacedaG-78, Talagante, Región Metropolitana, ChileSee address & details
- 1Vina UndurragaStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedUndurraga has two winemaking cellars, with a total capacity of 23,000,000 litres. One cellar is located at Quinta de Tilcoco in Chile's 6th region, while the other is on the Santa Ana Estate in Talagante, in Chile's Metropolitan Region. Both have modern facilities where the fermentation, processing, ageing and bottling processes for Undurraga's still and sparkling wines take place. The cool antique underground cellars, which date back to the winery's founding days in the 19th century, provide the perfect environment for ageing our Reserva wines. Thanks to our experienced wine-making team and modern facilities, Undurraga has developed quality wines of international renown, which are able to satisfy a wide range of tastes.Read more
- You'll end atAvenida BalmacedaG-78, Talagante, Región Metropolitana, ChileSee address & details
Avenida Balmaceda, G-78, Talagante, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Returns to original departure point
- Wine tasting
- Cheese and dried fruit
- Private tour
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Vina Undurraga
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
What a gorgeous Vineyard. The landscape is very romantic. Wonderful location for a wedding. Exciting couple of hours at Undurraga . Loved the time there.
Date of experience: January 2020
Response from UndurragaTours, Director of Sales at Undurraga Founder's Private Tour
Responded 21 Feb 2020
Dear, thank you very much for your comment we're very happy that you enjoyed your visist ! Regards
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Vina Undurraga
Wonderful Last Minute Tour
We picked up this tour, last minute, when we found we were going to have more time in Santiago than originally plan…
Great tour and great wines. We did the tour in the morning. Never thought I would appreciate drinking wine so earl…
Great morning visit
This excursion far exceeded my expectations. Visiting a winery when you are from Australia may be passe but this wa…
Wine tasting and tour
Awesome experience our guide was extremely professional and friendly. Undurraga shows a wine process as an art resp…
We thoroughly enjoyed our tour of this winery and vineyard, as well as the quality of its wines. The tour guide was…
Undurraga Winery Tour
Must-see tour at the beautiful Undurraga property. Very pleasant green surroundings with much flowers, and of cours…
Good overall but wished to be offered the premium cata from the start
During this one hour toyr, we were able to learn some tricks that were taught at the tour, we tried 4 different gla…
Best winery tour ever!
Beautiful grounds, knowledgeable tour guide, fragrance room, learned about the soil needed and the best conditions …
Excellent tour guide
Our tour guide was excellent, Christian was very knowledgeable and passionate about this vineyard. We also thought …
Fabulous tour (English) and wine tasting
We joined an afternoon tour with Daniel as our expert guide/host. Most interesting and informative with a great win…
Enjoyed the tour
We had been to a number of wine tours in various countries, we enjoyed this one because our guide gave enough infor…
Education and Wine - what a concept
I have been on wine tours in many countries. This winery was great fun. The people here want you to learn what ma…
I had this tour in english and, luckily, we were just in 2. For this reason it was like a private tours! Our guide…
Excelent tour and wines
It was a great surprise for us to go in this place. We payed for a tour and during this tour it was possible to kno…
Very large winery
We went as part of our tour group. A good and informative tour guide who walked us to the vineyards and explained …
- Duration: 1h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 3,316 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 6,880 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 113 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Undurraga Founder's Private Tour
- Undurraga Founder's Private Tour will start at 12:00 PM. Discover and book Undurraga Founder's Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- Undurraga Founder's Private Tour price starts from £30.55. Discover and book Undurraga Founder's Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- Undurraga Founder's Private Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Undurraga Founder's Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- Undurraga Founder's Private Tour is hosted by Vina Undurraga. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Vina Undurraga on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Undurraga Founder's Private Tour on Tripadvisor