Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Lower Piedmont is very well known for its wine and food culture. This is why we give you access to some of the most traditional wineries and food artisans in the area. You will not only visit the wineries and taste the wines, but you will also speak and interact directly with the people that make the wine. Lower Piedmont is also the region of the white truffle, and depending on the season, we can arrange a truffle hunting demonstration done by local truffle hunters. This is also the place where the Montebore Cheese and the Salame Nobile del Giarolo are produced. We can also arrange a visit to the local producer of these two great specialties where you will learn the cheese and salami making process. We build bike tours that are tailored to your interests.
Loop of the Castles and Wine Land
Roman City of Libarna and...
15066 Gavi, Piedmont, Province of Alessandria, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Use of bicycle
- Access to swimming pool
- Welcome briefing
- GPS with turn by turn navigation
- On-call support
- 10% Off at Serravalle Outlet with Fashion Passport Card
- Italian “Aperitivo” for two people at the Dolci Terre delicatessen store at the Serravalle Outlet
- All Fees and Taxes
- Everything not mention in the section “Included”
- Entry/Admission - Forte di Gavi
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Thanks to Graziano and his team at Bike N Wine I had a fantastic 3 days enjoying Gavi, in the Piedmont wine region. I got to stay at a beautiful b&b called Il Poggio, at the top of a hill overlooking the lush countryside, full of vineyards as far as the eye can see. The b&b was…
Date of experience: August 2019
Response from GrazianoPestarino, Manager at Self-Guided Cycling Tour - 2 Nights 3 Days
Responded 6 Sep 2019
Thank you Yang for the nice review and I'm glad you really enjoy your stay with us. We hope to see you soon in another Bike 'n Wine tours.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Bike 'n Wine
Beautiful way to tour Gavi!
We had so much fun on our Bike n Wine tour! It was a really wonderful way to see small towns and countryside, and …
Amazing Bike 'n Wine!!
We participated to a day tour in Val Borbera organized by Bike 'n Wine. It was simply amazing from the weather to t…
e-Bike Tour of Val Borbera, Piedmont Italy
I'm not a super sporty person so I was a bit worried about being too tired to pedal but on an e-bike. To my surpris…
My four girlfriends and i just enjoyed a day in piedmont with Graziano and his team! We visited the town of Barba…
Ghisallo and Armonie d'Oltrepò
Great experience matching Ghisallo Cycling Museum and Wine Tasting by Consorzio Oltrepò Pavese. BikenWine was the p…
Great way to experience Piemonte
We had an amazing time on the Le Strade de Coppi bike tour. There is no substitute for local knowledge when you tra…
Como lake (Broletto Museum) to Magreglio Ghisallo Museum ebike and Oltrepò Wine Car “in Giro”
... a visit to the Ghisallo Museum, the home of cyclists, to discover starting from the center of Como to reach the…
Epic Road Bike rides in the Piedmont region of Italy with Bike 'n Wine
This was a wonderful collection of rides. On one of the ride days we toured the area west of Gavi, a small and hi…
Great bike and wine tasting tour
I went on a mountain bike wine tasting tour and it was simply a great experience! We very a nice team of 3 persons …
- Forte di Gavi, Area Archeologica di Libarna
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Self-Guided Cycling Tour - 2 Nights 3 Days
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Self-Guided Cycling Tour - 2 Nights 3 Days on Tripadvisor
- Self-Guided Cycling Tour - 2 Nights 3 Days price starts from £222.62. Discover and book Self-Guided Cycling Tour - 2 Nights 3 Days on Tripadvisor
- Self-Guided Cycling Tour - 2 Nights 3 Days cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Self-Guided Cycling Tour - 2 Nights 3 Days on Tripadvisor
- Self-Guided Cycling Tour - 2 Nights 3 Days is hosted by Bike 'n Wine. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bike 'n Wine on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Self-Guided Cycling Tour - 2 Nights 3 Days on Tripadvisor