View all photos (6)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This 12 day tour is a once-only tour for people who want to experience a slow tour with an Oriental artist who teaches everyone how to liberate themselves and sketch with bamboo twig and ink and watercolor in single lines that flow easily. Travel Sketching is one of the most enjoyable ways to immerse oneself in a culture. This tour takes in the highlights of Japan from Tokyo up in to the mountains, down to Kyoto, Hiroshima, Naoshima's Art Island and ends in Osaka. This is a fully escorted small group tour with your own Sketch Instructor: Malaysian KK Ch'ng who is a full time artist and teacher. He will give daily demos and workshops for everyone on the tour. Anyone can join this tour. See more info here:
Returns to original departure point
- Private transportation
- All daily breakfasts and one dinner without alcohol is included in the price.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Tokyo Tower, Takayama Jinya, and 5 more
- Duration: 12 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241