Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
PRIVATE TOUR Turda Salt Mine it’s probably one of the most important and interesting places to see in Transylvania. According to the top of the most spectacular sights to see out there made by the site, Business Insider, Turda Salt Mine is situated on the 22th place. Salina Turda, located in Turda, Romania, is home to an underground theme park that's nestled inside one of the oldest salt mines in the world. The salt mine, which dates as far back as the 17th century, was used for everything from a cheese storage center to a bomb shelter in WWII. Today, it has been transformed into an incredible underground theme park. The attraction includes everything from an amphitheater to a Ferris wheel. We will also find a mini-golf course and ping pong courts. The tour starts at 8 o'clock in the morning with a pickup from your accommodation. List of activities: Ferris Wheel, Mini Golf, Bowling, Boating on the underground lake, Pool table and Table tennis.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Salina TurdaStop: 4 hours - Admission excludedTurda Salt Mine it’s probably one of the most important and interesting places to see in Transylvania. According to the top of the most spectacular sights to see out there made by the site businessinsider.com, Turda Salt Mine is situated on the 22nd place. Salina Turda, located in Turda, Romania, is home to an underground theme park that's nestled inside one of the oldest salt mines in the world. Turda Gorge. The canyon is nearly 3 km long, with 300 m high walls sculpted in weathered limestone. Bring the camera because you will be impressed with the work that a river did inside a mountain in hundreds of millions of years. At first sight, you will see two rocky massifs, which were once one and which were separated by the erosion of Jurassic limestone rock by the riverRead more
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Salina Turda
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Brasov Travel
This was a wonderful private tour for the both of us. We were able to spend extra time at Peles and Bran and our d…
Fantastic morning viewing amazing animals
Our guide Caitilin (apologies if incorrect spelling) picked us up right on time out front of our hotel. The tour is…
I took a trip to Castle Bran to check it out and the drive was professional and the trip very beautiful. Overall I …
Excellent experience in Transilvania
I booked this trip for me and my parents and we got an excellent experience - a very comfortable car, a very friend…
During our visit to Brasov in early September, we experienced the Bear Sanctuary - Bran - Rasnov day trip. The trip…
Wonderful trip, excellent company!
Confortable van, magnificent sight tour. Professional approach though very friendly athmosphere :) I do recommand t…
Amazing and cheap!
Very friendly and cheap as well, will definitely reccomend them! Had an amaizing holiday with my family.
I traveled with this company. New cars from 2019, with air conditioning, courteous driver discretion, a comfortable…
Trip around Brasov and sourroundings
Very nice, spatious and confortable van. Air-conditioning and fully equipped for a laisure or business trip. Friend…
La Ceaun restaurant, Brasov
Great Romanian food if you are looking for the authentic dishes. More mainstream food is also available. Excellent …
The trip was over our expectations. We had the tour with two children and they assured chairs according to their a…
Very nice places, great service... really nice overall experience, I will definitely use them again.
We are very glad we booked with this company. He provided transportation for us (two friends and me) in a very clea…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about One day trip Turda salt Mine from Brasov
- One day trip Turda salt Mine from Brasov will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book One day trip Turda salt Mine from Brasov on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book One day trip Turda salt Mine from Brasov on Tripadvisor
- One day trip Turda salt Mine from Brasov price starts from £71.10. Discover and book One day trip Turda salt Mine from Brasov on Tripadvisor
- One day trip Turda salt Mine from Brasov cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book One day trip Turda salt Mine from Brasov on Tripadvisor