This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Kakku which contains over 2,400 stupas and famous as pagoda forest is one of the MUST VISIT place in this area. Our Kakku tour is not only this place, we also show you the way of life of Pa-O ethnic groups. Try to taste the best local wine at Ayethayar.
- You'll start atInle LakeOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Kakku PagodasStop: 4 hours - Admission includedExplore to local way of life Beauty of Shan State Tasting the best local wineRead more
- You'll end atInle LakeInle Lake, Myanmar (Burma)See address & details
Inle Lake, Myanmar (Burma)
Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Lunch at Pa-O home-style
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Kakku Pagodas
- Entrance fee of Inle Zone
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Transportation Charges between Heho airport to hotel or jetty
- Depending on where you stay, we might need to charge the extra transportation charges
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of domestic air flights
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: HOME Myanmar
Great Experience in Kakku
If you stay Nyaungshwe, this tour is one of the best choices makes your trip more attractive I guess. Especially th…
Amazing trip seeing the local life! 日本語で問い合わせができる地元密着型ツアー！
Highly recommended if you want to see REAL LOCAL LIFE! (Eng review below) 今回は友人とホームミャンマーさんに二泊三日でスタディーツアーの企画をお願いしまし…
Great Trips to Off the Beaten Path Places
I've lived in Myanmar five years and traveled extensively in the Nyaungshwe area for work and vacation. When my ext…
Amazing journey through the native people
This very trip is unique and so interested among the any other hiking trip. The route is not too long and nothing t…
great hiking with an experience of local culture
I joined 2 days trekking tour. i could feel many kinds of local culture in Myanmar. they're all greats. host family…
Hiking to village
I am lucky to join the hiking trip on the last day of 2018 . The tour guide is incredible. He shared many knowledge…
2D/1N HIKE: the Highlight of my 10 days trip to Myanmar
I stayed in Myanmar for 10 days visiting Old Bagan, Inle lake and Mandalay. Out of all experiences the 2d/1n hike c…
There is no reason to not select HOME Myanmar!
We enjoyed Trekking in Nyaung Shwe with HOME Myanmar, tour company. They provided us perfect service including car,…
Unique Experience in 2days Trekking
I joined a 2-day trekking tour from Nyaung Shwe to Kakku. On the first day, We walked up to the mountain with a loc…
I was able to fully enjoy nature and local life
I participated in a trekking tour with my friends. I live in the town nearby Nyaung Shwe however never climbed thes…
The most unique Inle lake tour!!
It was amazing tour. Me and my friends join this tour on 3Aug. We got a new experience and we understand of the loc…
It was awesome company!
I went to special trekking course through Home Myanmar with my friend. Japanese owner and their guide is very nice …
Special experience at coffee farm
We went with them for Coffee Tour on last month. I didn't expect that Shan coffee is really really great. Arabica c…
Amazing Inle Lake Tour
My husband and I did the Inle Lake Tour a few days ago and had an amazing time. Our guide was friendly, kind and kn…
Kind & Generous company
I contacted HOME about the food tour and the village stay during the Thingyan holiday. Unfortunately due to the cit…
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241