This personalised adventure captures the best of the Sunshine Coast.
Enjoy the thrill of a water take-off and landing in the only Wilga Warbird Seaplane in the southern hemisphere.
It's 9cylinder radial engine, better-than-helicopter views, slow flight and stealthy vintage-spy-plane feel will give you a breath-taking perspective of the glorious Sunshine Coast. With every seat a window seat, you’ll have unparalleled views of the landmarks below.
You’ll fly north past Mudjimba Island, Mt Coolum, Sunshine Beach and around Noosa Headlands over the beautiful Noosa River mouth before tracing the line of Glass House Mountains to the famous Australia Zoo at Beerwah and returning direct to Maroochydore. A thrilling landing on the water completes your scenic tour by seaplane.
Rated 5 Star on TripAdvisor, only because there is no 6-Star rating!
• Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled departure from Bradman Avenue where you will be briefed on your adventure and meet your Pilot and crew.
• This is a seaplane, plan to get your feet wet. Step onto the float and climb up to the cabin.
• Bose headsets are provided to listen to commentary from your experienced and knowledgeable captain as he points out the region’s attractions and tells you about the aircraft's unique history.
• This flight is designed for two passengers with total combined weight not to exceed 175kg.
• Numbers are limited to two passengers, ensuring a comfortable flight.
• Departing from the beach at Maroochy River, your seaplane will taxi along the river before taking off into the air.
• Before, after and throughout your adventure your pilot will take photos of you for your Photo Book. This hardcover book is printed and bound and sent to your mailing address, arriving about 2-3 weeks after the flight. A perfect memento for retelling your adventure!
• (60 minutes of flight time, allow for 75-80min.)