This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Da Nang Museum, 24 Tran Phu Street, Da Nang Vietnam
* You will become a local person in one night. I want to show you what locals usually choose for dinner, restaurants that locals like, restaurants that students favorite, and how the coast of our beautiful city is at night.
* I will meet you at your place located inside central area and then let's start explore Da Nang.
* First, we are going to visit the local market, called "student market" where many students come and enjoy dinner every night, also where locals love this, because the food is so delicious.
* We continue to some different local restaurants, not for tourism. You can both enjoy the taste of food and learn how to make from friendly of indigenous natives. Somewhere we can seat on a small plastic stool on the pavement and taste all the best street foods.
* We will take you to the places as hidden gems, where you can look at the city and feel the beauty of our city at night.
* I hope with this journey, you will have a trip around the city and discover the student life here. In addition, it will be a chance for us to introduce the Vietnamese cultures and the culture of each region is somewhat different.
Duration: 4 hours