This program will take them to visit famous tourist attractions such as Koh Phi Phi Leh (Phi Phi Leh Island), a limestone mountain island that is dominantly situated at the middle of green seawater, Koh Phi Phi Don (Phi Phi Don Island) is the biggest island of the group of the islands which is the location of communities, villages, hotels, accommodations , restaurants, hospitals, schools and the center of Koh Phi Phi Leh(Phi Phi Leh Island). Ma Ya Bay is a small semilunar-shaped bay surrounding with limestone mountains and to be seen the sand under the clear green seawater too and there is a clean white beach with fine sand causing to the beautiful scenery that is very popular for the tourists.
Bamboo Island, known as Koh Pai in Thai, the perfect spot for a day trip. Bamboo Island hosts great snorkeling opportunities. You can enjoy swimming and snorkeling in the warm, shallow waters or just relax even in the shadow on the white sandy beach.
Maya Bay is a small semilunar-shaped bay surrounding with limestone mountains and to be seen the sand under the clear green seawater too and there is a clean white beach with fine sand causing to the beautiful scenery that is very popular for the tourists(but now Maya Island is still closed,we will stop for only take pictures).
Pileh Bay, a bay is surrounded by limestone mountains with only one entrance and exit, the sea is clear to be seen the sand under the water, the coral reef is still abundant and the small sand beach is at the area of the mouth of the bay. Loh Samah Bay is a diving spot of Phi Phi Islands Tour, the coral is still very abundant in this area. Pileh Lagoon, the lagoon is surrounded by sheer limestone cliffs. The views at the lagoon are really incredible, the turquoise water colour with its limestone walls cliffs surrounding them. The stunning lagoon , a place where people can relax and daydream the day away.
Monkey beach is a simply stunning 150 meters long strip of white powdered sand fringed by emerald water. The backside of the beach is a rather steep limestone cliff , cover with lush vegetation that offers monkeys a comfortable habitat , which is where it gets the name from. It’s also good snorkeling point nearby and photography, but beware of the monkeys and do not go to close to them.
Rang Yai Island is a lovely small uninhabited island about 5 km off the east coast of Phuket. The island is a little slice of paradise. It is best known for its pearl farm and it has also developed into something of a mini activity center. The island has a beautiful, long sandy beach on its eastern side, facing Phuket. The water is clear and inviting. It is a lovely beach for a swim.
• 06:40am – 09:00am Pick up from your hotel and transfer to Phuket Boat Lagoon Marina
• 09:30am Depart from Phuket Boat Lagoon Marina by speedboat to Bamboo Island
• Arrive at Bamboo Island. It's time to admire the beautiful island by swimming in clear water and snorkeling among the coral reefs
• Sightseeing Monkey Beach for taking photos
• Buffet lunch at Phi Phi Don restaurant
• Sightseeing and taking photos at Viking Cave
• Swimming and snorkeling in emerald water at Pileh Cove
• Sightseeing and taking photos at Loh Samah Bay
• Sightseeing and snorkeling at Maya Bay where was filmed "The Beach"
• Enjoy relaxing and swimming at Rang Island
• 05:00pm Retum to Phuket Boat Lagoon Marina and transfer back to your hotel
*The tour program is subject to change due to the weather & sea conditions*