Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This volcano is the most easy to hike and the beautiful view, of course we invite you to visit and enjoy a new adventure in one of the most active volcanoes in Guatemala
- National Park fees
- Round-trip private transfer
- Pickup and drop-off (Puerto Quetzal)
- Professional guide
- The listed price does not include a $5.00 per person departure tax, payable at the time of tour check-in. The departure tax is required by our local supplier and/or the local transit or governing authority and is not within our control.
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Absolutely professionel and friendly. Salvador picked us up at the pier and we had a very interesting and informative day. Thank you for the great experience!
Date of experience: November 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Tour Guide Salvador
One of the most incredible experiences of our lives!
From the very beginning, Salvador was very responsive in all communication with us. This was our first trip to Guat…
Wonderful Introduction to Atitlan
Salvador was right on time to pick us up at our hotel. We could tell right away that we were in good hands. We visi…
Salvador is the best!
My favorite part was learning about the culture and seeing the beauty of Guatemala. The guide was so friendly and k…
We Spent Two Great Days with Salvador!
We spent two days with Salvador at the end of December as we brought in the New Year in Guatemala. We hired him fro…
Great Private Guided Tour
I did the sunrise hike with Salvador. He picked me up from my hotel in Santa Cruz at 3:30 am by boat (no group tour…
A great way to spend the morning!
We thoroughly enjoyed our early morning hike to the viewpoint high above the lake. Our guide Nick, who works with S…
Amazing experience - Incredible views
This was a very well organised tour considering the size of the group. I think there were 19 people in our tour. W…
Great day on the Real Mayan Culture tour
Salvador is a native of the Lake Atitlan area, a proud Mayan descendant, and did an excellent job of moving us abou…
A wonderful day around the lake
We were picked up promptly at 9 at our apartment by our guide, Joel, who spoke very good English . He happily adjus…
Great time on multiple tours with Salvador!
We ended up doing 2 private tours with Salvador: Sunday Chichicastenango market day and the Sunrise Indian Nose hik…
My first sunrise experience in Central America
Salvador picked us at 4:30 at our hotel in San-Pedro. He drove us to the point where the hike was about to start. W…
Two great days with Salvador!
We toured the Chichi market Sunday and went on the sunrise hike to Indian Nose on Monday, Salvador was a great guid…
Very well organized and safe Tour with spectacular views!
The tour to Volcan Atitlan is highly recommended! Salvador made us feeling safe and guided us to the top. Private t…
Amazing. Quite simply. We watched it erupt every few minutes. When it becomes dark the red lava shows up, thrown in…
Three villages in Lake Atitlan tour
Took a 7 hour tour with Salvador. Had a really great time and would definitely recommend it. He met us at our hotel…
- Duration: 7–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Tour One Day Hike - Pacaya Volcano from Puerto Quetzal
- Private Tour One Day Hike - Pacaya Volcano from Puerto Quetzal price starts from £112.25. Discover and book Private Tour One Day Hike - Pacaya Volcano from Puerto Quetzal on Tripadvisor
- Private Tour One Day Hike - Pacaya Volcano from Puerto Quetzal cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour One Day Hike - Pacaya Volcano from Puerto Quetzal on Tripadvisor
- Private Tour One Day Hike - Pacaya Volcano from Puerto Quetzal is hosted by Tour Guide Salvador. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tour Guide Salvador on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour One Day Hike - Pacaya Volcano from Puerto Quetzal on Tripadvisor