Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 5)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Mt. Nokogiri in Chiba prefecture came off the 2nd place of Deep Spot in Japan Ranking by Nikkei Inc.. From the top of Mt. Nokogiri, we can have a splendid panoramic view of Tokyo Bay and Boso Peninsula. There are two big Buddha statues and more than 1500 small Buddha statues in Nihonji temple. ・Mt. Nokogiri Ropeway : From the top of Mt. Nokogiri, we can have a splendid panoramic view of Tokyo Bay and Boso Peninsula. ・Nihonji Temple : This temple has a history of more than 1,000 years. There are two big Buddha statues and more than 1500 small Buddha statues. ・Hyaku-shaku Kannon :A huge stone carving of goddess Kannon in that deepest of the gorges, created in Edo period. ・Jigoku Nozoki : The prefect photo spot. ・1500 Rakan : Rakan are early disciples of Buddha who had achieved a state of perfect enlightenment. ・Nihonji Daibutsu : Japan’s largest ancient Buddha stone statue. ・Seafood dishes or Seafood BBQ at The Fish.
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Private tour
- Transportation fee (Train and Ropeway) : About 5000 JPY per person 2-way.
- Entrance fee(Nihonji temple) : 600JPY per person
- Lunch (customer and the guide)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We use public transportation during this tour.
- As we walk up many stairs and on the mountain trails, this tour is not recommendable for elderly people and small kids.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Nippon PLUS
Amazing Kamakura and the feel of Shonan!!!
Kamakura is a must-visit town for any foreign visitor coming to Japan and it can be easily reached from Tokyo on a …
Mount Fuji tour
It is a shame we only went up to fifth level of mount Fuji. But for those not good with high altitude this is amazi…
Stunning.......but Join the queue
Stunning temple seemingly suspended in a perfect setting....however Japan has a terrible problem; the “tourist trud…
I planned out what exactly we wanted to do in the time we had, and the guide was happy to oblige. Our guide was gr…
Excellent tour guide with great knowledge of sites and their history
Our tour guide, Hiro, had a vast amount of knowledge to share. When we first met him, he asked us what our main in…
Glad We Booked This at the Begining of Our Trip to Tokyo
We booked this walking tour for the morning after we arrived in Tokyo as a way to get a better lay of the land. We…
Best guide to Tokyo
Yuuko (Anji) was a fantastic guide who went above and beyond to make it a great tour, suitable for adults and kids …
Great guide - Yuuko
there were four of us on a private tour. Our guide was very knowledgeable and accommodating. We walked and took t…
Nijo & Golden Temple by public bus
Please be aware that this tour is a walking tour with transportation by public bus. You must pay ¥690 (US$6) in bus…
What an education ..thanks Hiroki
My tour with Hiroki was so thorough. Before the personalized tour, he asked me what I have already seen and what I'…
I took the private customised your of hakone area. The good 1. Very nice guide . Friendly and knowledgeable. 2. W…
Interesting and educational
We had a very interesting visit to Kamakura. This is a nice day trip to see the Japanese people, traditions and cul…
Make sure you.....know your booking..
Tsukiji market is amazing ( seen on previous visit) and so is Hamarikyu Garden. , Unfortunately, we did this on o…
Much walking but worthwhile
Picked up at hotel on time and first up was the Hongwanji Buddhist shrine with Indian influenced architecture built…
Must See! Mt. Fuji, Kitaguchi Hongu Sengen Shrine, and Kubota Art Museum
Shout out to Tomoko-San for making this tour very easy and enjoyable. We chose to visit Kitaguchi Hongu Sengen Shri…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,297 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 1 Day Mount Nokogiri Hiking Tour from Tokyo
- 1 Day Mount Nokogiri Hiking Tour from Tokyo will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book 1 Day Mount Nokogiri Hiking Tour from Tokyo on Tripadvisor
- 1 Day Mount Nokogiri Hiking Tour from Tokyo price starts from £212.66. Discover and book 1 Day Mount Nokogiri Hiking Tour from Tokyo on Tripadvisor
- 1 Day Mount Nokogiri Hiking Tour from Tokyo cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 1 Day Mount Nokogiri Hiking Tour from Tokyo on Tripadvisor
- 1 Day Mount Nokogiri Hiking Tour from Tokyo is hosted by Nippon PLUS. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Nippon PLUS on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 1 Day Mount Nokogiri Hiking Tour from Tokyo on Tripadvisor