Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 4)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This tour covers the three most popular sites in Tokyo, Tsukiji Fish market , Ginza and Asakusa. This is a walking tour and we use public transportation mainly for moving places. We can change visiting places according to your preference. You can also enjoy an optional unique cultural workshop in this tour.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Tsukiji Jogai MarketStop: 90 minutesSee details
- 2GinzaStop: 90 minutesSee details
- 3Senso-ji TempleStop: 100 minutesSee details
- 4AsakusaStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Transportation fee to/from your hotel (around 1000 yen/person)
- Cultural workshop experience(optional)
- Sushi Making at Ginza (90 minutes, 5940 yen , 8316 yen on Saturday and Sunday)
- Tea Ceremony at Asakusa (50 minutes, 3260 yen)
- Paper Lantern Making at Asakusa ( 60 minutes, 5400 yen)
- Calligraphy at Asakusa (60 minutes, 5400 yen)
- On Saturday and Sunday, Sushi making fee is 8316 yen/person
- Entry/Admission - Asakusa
- Wheelchair accessible
- If you choose a cultural experience workshop ,you are advised to make a reservation well in advence. We can arrange the visiting place according to your request
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Nippon PLUS
Amazing Kamakura and the feel of Shonan!!!
Kamakura is a must-visit town for any foreign visitor coming to Japan and it can be easily reached from Tokyo on a …
Mount Fuji tour
It is a shame we only went up to fifth level of mount Fuji. But for those not good with high altitude this is amazi…
Stunning.......but Join the queue
Stunning temple seemingly suspended in a perfect setting....however Japan has a terrible problem; the “tourist trud…
I planned out what exactly we wanted to do in the time we had, and the guide was happy to oblige. Our guide was gr…
Excellent tour guide with great knowledge of sites and their history
Our tour guide, Hiro, had a vast amount of knowledge to share. When we first met him, he asked us what our main in…
Glad We Booked This at the Begining of Our Trip to Tokyo
We booked this walking tour for the morning after we arrived in Tokyo as a way to get a better lay of the land. We…
Best guide to Tokyo
Yuuko (Anji) was a fantastic guide who went above and beyond to make it a great tour, suitable for adults and kids …
Great guide - Yuuko
there were four of us on a private tour. Our guide was very knowledgeable and accommodating. We walked and took t…
Nijo & Golden Temple by public bus
Please be aware that this tour is a walking tour with transportation by public bus. You must pay ¥690 (US$6) in bus…
What an education ..thanks Hiroki
My tour with Hiroki was so thorough. Before the personalized tour, he asked me what I have already seen and what I'…
I took the private customised your of hakone area. The good 1. Very nice guide . Friendly and knowledgeable. 2. W…
Interesting and educational
We had a very interesting visit to Kamakura. This is a nice day trip to see the Japanese people, traditions and cul…
Make sure you.....know your booking..
Tsukiji market is amazing ( seen on previous visit) and so is Hamarikyu Garden. , Unfortunately, we did this on o…
Much walking but worthwhile
Picked up at hotel on time and first up was the Hongwanji Buddhist shrine with Indian influenced architecture built…
Must See! Mt. Fuji, Kitaguchi Hongu Sengen Shrine, and Kubota Art Museum
Shout out to Tomoko-San for making this tour very easy and enjoyable. We chose to visit Kitaguchi Hongu Sengen Shri…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 487 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,297 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 183 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 368 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 1 Day Tokyo Highlight Including a Cultural Workshop
- 1 Day Tokyo Highlight Including a Cultural Workshop will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book 1 Day Tokyo Highlight Including a Cultural Workshop on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 1 Day Tokyo Highlight Including a Cultural Workshop on Tripadvisor
- 1 Day Tokyo Highlight Including a Cultural Workshop price starts from £210.31. Discover and book 1 Day Tokyo Highlight Including a Cultural Workshop on Tripadvisor
- 1 Day Tokyo Highlight Including a Cultural Workshop cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 1 Day Tokyo Highlight Including a Cultural Workshop on Tripadvisor