After being picked up from one of the local hotels and resorts, you will be taken to the only water park on the island in Sarakinado. There, you can have a fun filled day out enjoying all the parks, rides, slides and facilities.
The Water Village is Zante's unique water park occupying 40,000 square meters of land. If you are looking for an action packed day out for all the family, don’t miss this oppurtunity. The water park has three octopus slides, Aqua spray games, Kiddies slides, Slippery rabbit, The Boomer Bowl, a 300-Meter-long Lazy river, and the Black Hole to name a few.
Newest attractions include:
• The 25-meter-high Mat Racer and the Freefall Plus; Family Tower 4 Multi Racing Slides (60m each): Race on your own or with three other people to see who is the quickest to go down 60 meters into the pool.
• Family Rafting (120m): Your travel through 120 meters of twists, turns and drops…
• Giant Black Hole (140m): Get sucked in by the black hole, full of darkness and many curves. Lighting effects will show you the amazing way out at the end of route.
• Reception Pool: Time for a break! Choose the reception pool and the big size jacuzzi for a well-deserved break between water slides; and the Extreme Tower: Free Fall Plus (25m high) Are you brave enough for an almost vertical drop? It’s an unforgettable free-falling adrenaline cocktail.
• Head-Down Mat Racer: Slide head first down to the water aboard a sliding carpet. Our mat racer offers speed, drops, and head-to-head action that appeals to all ages.After your full day of adventure, you will be picked up around 4:30pm in the afternoon and transferred back to your hotel.